torsdag 16 december 2010

5 Christmas Cards in simple style.....and Double Stamping

Every year I start with saying that THIS year I shall make my Christmas Cards in time, so that I wont be so stressed out about them.
But every year I fail...

Well, this year I have been sick a lot, but next year.....eeeeh....I will TRY to make my cards earlier :)

Here is a few simple cards that Ive made, but I am thinking about if I should add some more decorations.

What do you think?






I have focused on the stamping this time, and have made something I call Double Stamping.
I stamp in one color and then I use the same stamp and stamp in another color.

Is there another name for that? (Comment and let me know)







Here is some more close up pictures of my cards.







Thanks for watching, see you soon again.

hugs/Linda

2 kommentarer:

  1. ngn är igång med julkorten redan...pust... jag har ju precis börjat med halloween jag.. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. en kommentar till... den grå färgen mot den där guldiga - gör att det är svårt att se texten... kanske kan du byta det mot vitt eller ngt... annars kanske folk inte "orkar" kommentera... jag hoppas att du inte tar illa upp

    SvaraRadera